- Customized auditing programs for compliance and staff development.
- A comparison of your submitted codes and charges with those supplies by an E+A auditor.
Line By Line Analysis
- A documentation of total lost charges, a percentage of non-compliance codes, an error and accuracy rating.
- An executive summary with suggestions for remedies and regulatory support for recommendations.
- Upon request, an in-person review or a conference call is available to discuss findings and solutions.
Customized Auditing Programs For Compliance And Staff Development
Our team develops and delivers tailored audit programs designed to achieve the goals of your organization and team.
- Achieve coding accuracy at the highest level to help prevent missed revenue opportunities.
- Identify under or over-billing of services from comprehensive reviews and charge capture audits.
- Ensure appropriate billing for documented procedures to help mitigate risk.
- Meet compliance obligation and receive recommendations to help you achieve desired coding outcomes.
- Uncover trends and identify opportunities for improvement to achieve financial and data-quality goals.
Compliance And Auditing Expertise
- E+A’s team of experts help organizations of all sizes mitigate risk and achieve compliance with in-depth assessments, reporting and training.
- Each of our auditors has multiple credentials, including CCS, CCS-P, RHIA, RHIT, CPC, CPMA, COC.
- Client types include hospitals, large health systems, academic medical centers, multi-speciality clinics, free standing emergency departments, critical access facilities, urgent cares, single doctor practices, and large physician groups.
- E+A can help your team establish best-practice coding and documentation compliance standards.
- E+A’s team is specialized within specific specialties both professional and facility.
Executive Summary And Personal Review Of Auditing Findings
- Provides a detailed comparison at the line item level.
- E+A team will provide you with detailed analysis at a line item level of your potential lost revenue along with remedies backed by regulatory support.
- Identifies opportunities for documentation improvement.
© 2022 - Edelberg & Associates