Turnkey Medical Coding Management
- We offer medical coding audits that help identify any missed opportunities and identify inaccurate and/or non-compliant documentation and coding.
- We participate in the denials management process to identify roadblocks to proper payment and prepare documents to dispute payer denials.
- We can identify best practices and provide feedback and actionable insights that will improve documentation accuracy. Our web-based educational offerings provide real-time improvement technologies to our client providers.
- We offer long-term, short- term, team augmentation and point-of-service medical coding. We partner with numerous medical specialties. We offer professional and facility (technical) coding services.
- With our expertise, we can help develop your organizations coding policy and help you understand the rules and current regulations. In addition, we participate in the denials management process to identify roadblocks to proper payment and prepare documents to dispute payer denials.
- Through our robust reporting, we can improve documentation by providing detailed analysis of provider documentation trends. Through this reporting process we support our clinicians by delivering educational opportunities virtually, and in person.
USE OF STATE-OF-THE ART TECHNOLOGY
THE C.A.R.E. CODING PLATFORM
At the heart of our medical coding operational activity is the use of our in-house, custom designed and proprietary web-based software platform called C.A.R.E. The C.A.R.E. platform allows each medical coder an efficient, streamlined platform to conduct their reviews and offers deep dive reporting and feedback into your coding operations.
C.A.R.E. shows the real-time status of your coding production, patient volume, acuity, number of suspends, downcodes, RVUs and much, much more in just a few clicks. E+A’s C.A.R.E. coding system helps you track performance accuracy and efficiency over time, allowing you to set goals and mark milestones. E+A’s proprietary coding platform provides real-time reporting and critical data.
Real-Time Reporting Includes:
- Edelberg and Associates utilizes data captured to report total down codes by provider, to identify a range of documentation opportunities for all providers in the practice.
- As part of the Edelberg reporting package, suspend details are reported monthly identifying providers, and provider types.
- The Acuity Level Report provides utilization percentage for each Evaluation and Management service code for physicians and APPs
- Physician Reporting – Average RVU by Provider and Type. This report provides work RVU value on a monthly and/or year-to-date basis by provider/provider type.
- The Productivity Dashboard Report compares average Evaluation and Management RVUs to Procedure RVUs and the total RVUs by month, provider, site and client.
- Volumes reports help your practice manage and reconcile patient visits at a time frame you select.
- Financial reporting comes together to reflect opportunities, and average patient charge for all practices and facilities.
- As an E+A coding and/or compliance client, our team monitors your revenue and compliance environment for adherence to industry rules and regulations.
- The Average Patient Charge (APC) report can be run by provider type, site, system and across time periods to provide a quick reference into variance from historical averages or budgeted targets.
Quality Assurance Auditing
We offer medical coding audits that help identify any missed opportunities and identify inaccurate and/or non-compliant documentation and coding.
© 2022 - Edelberg & Associates